Why should I use a translation company instead of doing the translation myself online or getting my neighbor who speaks a few languages to do it?
Transimpex Translations will:
• Maintain a comprehensive subject-area-specific linguist database, so that it can select for your project one or more translators, revisers and/or editors as well as consultants in or from the target language country, who have the corresponding subject-related education, professional background, experience and credentials.
• Consult with you, the client, to make sure that the level and quality of language in your translated documents will be appropriate for the target audience and culture.
• Assign to your specific project one or more qualified professionals with appropriate technical, scientific, legal or other background AND proven language qualifications and translation and/or editing skills.
• Localize your document for the target countries because English in the U.S.A., Canada or India, or French in Paris, Quebec or N’Djamena can differ dramatically.
• Assemble and coordinate a well-qualified team to handle even large projects quickly and efficiently.
• Edit and proofread the final translation to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency by reviewing the translators’ work, fixing errors, omissions or oversights, while matching the copy to the audience where appropriate (The Operator instructions for the consumer may have to differ in style from those for the engineer).
• Produce final copy in the requested desktop format and layout, taking into consideration font, operating systems (PC or MAC) and other specifications (and proofread again).
• Deliver a high-quality finished product that achieves its goal: Help sell your product overseas through advertising and brochures; teach foreign personnel how to use your equipment through well-translated manuals; settle legal differences, reflect contract language as clearly or as obscurely as the original; clarify disputed points in a patent; adopt a child; or thank friends for their hospitality abroad.
I’m in Tokyo. Why should I use a translation company in Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.?
• To localize your document for a target audience in the U.S.A., Kansas City is ideally situated in what is known as the “Heart of America.”
• To find quality, experience and price that match your requirements.
• To escape high fixed-cost markets.
• To have your documents written in contemporary language which changes continuously.
How much will this cost? How long will it take?
• Each job is unique, hence we quote in advance for each individual job, although we have a minimum fee for each language combination, with layout and other details being added.
• Transimpex strives to develop and meet realistic customer goals and deadlines but greatest urgency is generally reflected in our pricing.
• Transimpex has been in the market for almost four decades. We know what we’re doing, and so do our long-time clients, who have found that our work is well worth the cost.
• Contact us with a copy of your documents and specifications, and we will be pleased to provide you a quotation.
Translation tools are all over the internet. What service do you provide that I can’t do for myself?
• Take a look at the following translation examples. They were translated on Yahoo’s and Google’s language tools page. Do you have the confidence that such a translation is done correctly and will reach your target audience? Will this translation properly reflect your reputation and image to the world?
|Original Text||Translation on Google into Spanish||Re-Translation on Google back to English|
|Translation service has changed over the years. Translation agencies and translators use computer-assisted software to expedite service and coordinate teams of translators to provide consistency and accuracy. But translation software can’t do the job alone, and each translation requires professional, hands-on, skilled attention to produce a quality final job.||El servicio de traducción ha cambiado sobre los años. Las agencias y los traductores de la traducción utilizan software de ayuda de computadora para apresurar servicio y a equipos coordinados de traductores para proporcionar consistencia y exactitud. Pero el software de la traducción no puede hacer el trabajo solamente, y cada traducción requiere a profesional, atención con manos, experta producir un trabajo||The service of translation has changed on the years. The agencies and the translators of the translation use software of aid of computer to hurry service and to coordinated teams of translators to provide consistency and exactitude. But the software of the translation cannot only make the work, and each translation requires professional, attention with hands, expert to produce a work of the end of the quality.|
|Original Text||Translation on Google (BETA) into Japanese||Re-Translation on Google (BETA) back to English|
|Translation service has changed over the years. Translation agencies and translators use computer-assisted software to expedite service and coordinate teams of translators to provide consistency and accuracy. But translation software can’t do the job alone, and each translation requires professional, hands-on, skilled attention to produce a quality final job.||(If your computer is currently capable of displaying Japanese text, the following will appear correctly) 翻訳サービスに変更してきた。翻訳会社や翻訳ソフトウェアを使用するコンピュータ援用翻訳チームの迅速なサービスと座標の整合性と正確性を提供していま す。しかし、翻訳ソフトには、仕事をすることはできませんだけでも、それぞれの翻訳が必要とプロフェッショナルで、手にし、熟練の注意を最後の仕事の質を 制作する。||Translation service changed in year. The translation agency and the translator in order to promote in order to offer, service and equistasic team coherence and accuracy of the translator use the computer invocation software. But translation software can’ The t works, translates being independent, each in order the specialist namely actuality, for skillful note to create the last work of quality, main point seeking|